Wheel of Fortune: Terms & Conditions
1. ELIGIBILITY: Employees from the Migros Culture Percentage in Switzerland are excluded from participating in the Wheel of Fortune. Other than that, this draw is open to any person who is 16 years of age or older at the time of participation.
2. TO PARTICIPATE: Participation consists in spinning the wheel. No purchase necessary. Spinning constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Eurocentres reserves the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
3. TIMING: The Wheel of Fortune will run from 18/04/2018 until 01/05/2018.
4. USE OF DATA: At Eurocentres, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Eurocentres uses the information you provide or confirm through the Wheel of Fortune to inform you about Eurocentres and our products and services. By participating, you consent to Eurocentres sending you marketing and promotional material by email or using any of your other contact details. As part of this competition, the customer data will be made available to our partner. If you would like to request access to or correct your personal information, please email info [at] eurocentres [dot] com.
5. ATTEMPTS: Participants may participate only once in the competition. If participants should enter more than once, Eurocentres has the right to disqualify them from the competition.
6. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be determined by the Wheel of Fortune, which selects winners on the basis of a random draw. Odds of winning depend on the number of participants and the amount of prizes available (see prize). Winners will be declared immediately after spinning the wheel. There will be a total of 33 winners.
7. PRIZE: The prizes are vouchers that can be redeemed when booking a language course on www.eurocentres.com. The first prize, a 1’000$ voucher, can be won 3 times in total. The second prize, a 500$ voucher, can be won 10 times in total and the third prize, a 100$ voucher, can be won 20 times in total. If participants spin and win, a code will appear. To redeem the code, it will have to be submitted during the booking process under “Special Requests”. The code will have to be submitted as follows: Wheel of Fortune [CODE]. The code is only valid in combination with the e-mail address provided by the contestant. The exchange rates will be calculated based on the month in which the booking is made. Prize is as stated, can be combined with other discounts and is not transferable. No cash alternatives available. Eurocentres reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
8. WINNERS LIST: The winners consent to their first and surname being made public.
9. OTHER: There will be no correspondence regarding either this contest or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Eurocentres’ decision shall be final. Eurocentres reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this Wheel of Fortune at any time without notice. Eurocentres also reserves the right to change any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.