Skip to main content

Country Selector

Questions & Booking

We'd be happy to help you further - contact us now!

Consultation hotline
Skype: eurocentres_sales

Send your questions using the contact form.

In-person consultation
56 Eccleston Square
SW1V 1PH London/UK

Visa information Spain

Students from a European Union country or Switzerland need only a valid passport (or E.U. identity card) to come and study in Spain.

Students from other countries must enquire about obtaining a visa at the Spanish Embassy or Consulate in their home country. A list of Consulates and Embassies can be found on the Spanish Ministry of Foreign affairs website at

Students can study up to 13 weeks (no longer than 90 days) in Spain on a tourist visa.

Students wishing to come on a student visa need to enrol for at least 14 weeks of study and 16 hours of classes per week minimum.  Therefore they should enrol on an Intensive course which comprises 20 lessons of 50 minutes each per week (total 16.6 hours per week) and in Barcelona 20 lessons of 55 minutes each per week (total 18.5 hours per week).
The Letter of Acceptance (LOA) can only be issued by the school when the copy of the student’s passport has been received by the school.

Students who are Under 18 need to have a Parental Consent Form (PCF) completed and signed by their parents or legal guardians.

Do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions regarding the visa. Please contact us through the following mail address:  team-ch [at] eurocentres [dot] com