Skip to main content

Country Selector

Questions & Booking

We'd be happy to help you further - contact us now!

Consultation hotline
Skype: eurocentres_sales

Send your questions using the contact form.

In-person consultation
56 Eccleston Square
SW1V 1PH London/UK

Visa information New Zealand

Students who wish to study on a short course of up to 12 weeks require a Visitor Visa.

Students who plan to study for more than 12 weeks need to apply for a Student Visa. To get a Student Visa, students need:

  1. Completed application form in English
  2. Valid Passport 
  3. An Offer of Place from CCEL Auckland
  4. Proof you can cover expenses for your stay in New Zealand (guideline: NZD 1250 per month )
  5. A guarantee of accommodation (if you are under 18)
  6. Evidence you have paid course fees
  7. A completed Medical and X-ray Certificate (for study of more than 6 months) if required – please check

Students can contact their  nearest New Zealand Embassy or Consulate for visa information and/or visit the New Zealand Immigration Service (NZIS) for New Zealand requirements. 

Do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions regarding the visa. Please contact us through the following mail address:  team-ch [at] eurocentres [dot] com