Skip to main content

Country Selector

Questions & Booking

We'd be happy to help you further - contact us now!

Consultation hotline
Skype: eurocentres_sales

Send your questions using the contact form.

In-person consultation
56 Eccleston Square
SW1V 1PH London/UK

Visa information Italy

Students from a European Union country or Switzerland need only a valid passport (or E.U. identity card) to come and study in Italy.

Students from other countries must enquire about obtaining a visa at the Italian Embassy or Consulate in their home country. A list of Consulates and Embassies can be found on the Italian Ministry of Foreign affairs website at

Students can study up to 13 weeks (no longer than 90 days) in Italy on a tourist visa.
Students wishing to come on a student visa need to enrol for at least 14 weeks of study and 20 hours of classes per week minimum. Therefore such students need to enrol on our Intensive 25 course which includes 25 lessons of  50 min each per week. 
The Letter of Acceptance (LOA) can only be issued by the school when a copy of the student’s passport has been received by the school.

Students who are Under 18 need to have a Parental Consent Form (PCF) completed and signed by their parents or legal guardians.

Do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions regarding the visa. Please contact us through the following mail address:  team-ch [at] eurocentres [dot] com