Skip to main content

Country Selector

Questions & Booking

We'd be happy to help you further - contact us now!

Consultation hotline
Skype: eurocentres_sales

Send your questions using the contact form.

In-person consultation
56 Eccleston Square
SW1V 1PH London/UK

Visa information Canada

Students who plan to study for up to 6 months may do so on a Visitor’s Visa. 

Students whose period of study will be over 6 months will require a Study Permit. 

Students who are considered minors (under 18 year old in Toronto, under 19 years old in Vancouver and Lunenburg) will need to have their parents/guardians complete and sign the Parental Consent Form (PCF) as well as the Custodianship Declaration. Extra fees apply. Students will need to book accommodation and transfer through Eurocentres.

Contact the nearest Canadian Embassy or Consulate for specific visa information, or visit

Do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions regarding the visa. Please contact us through the following mail address:  team-ch [at] eurocentres [dot] com

Canada Map

Related links