Language studies abroad: Experiences
Languages and language study stays are our passion. Founded in 1948, Eurocentres has more than 70 years of experience in organizing language courses abroad and has been pursuing this mission from day one:
- To break down national, cultural, and social borders
- To contribute to global understanding between all people
- Provide language training of the highest quality
Every year, 13,000 students are giving us the opportunity to pursue these goals. That is why you, too, can expect the best experience on your Eurocentres language study stay.
Eurocentres‘ success is based on three pillars:
- Academic Excellence: Excellent teaching staff and state-of-the-art technology is our recipe for success for customized and personalized group learning. (Eurocentres‘ Success System)
- Coaching: Individual feedback and assessment of your needs are of the utmost importance to us – always keeping your progress in mind . (Eurocentres‘ Success System)
- Community & Service: Be it the location and infrastructure of our certified language schools or accommodation and activities – your well-being matters to us.
You will find more information in our catalogue.
To us at Eurocentres, it is always quality with a capital Q – regardless of the language. Quality assurance at the language schools and in our service are not only a courtesy but a natural part of the way Eurocentres conducts your business. In this way we’re also able to continuously develop our learning methods .
To guarantee our high standards, Eurocentres language schools are also certified by external quality assurance institutions.
And the language study stay experiences of our students?
As language experts, we know how to do a lot of talking. And that‘s why we’ll now hand over to our students: