Skip to main content

Country Selector

Questions & Booking

We'd be happy to help you further - contact us now!

Consultation hotline
Skype: eurocentres_sales

Send your questions using the contact form.

In-person consultation
Seestrasse 247
CH-8038 Zürich/Schweiz

Visa information USA

To take more than 18 hours per week of study, a student must have a student visa (not a tourist visa), obtained from the local American embassy/consulate. To apply for the visa, students need a completed I-20 form from the school. Regulations effective from June 2003: SEVIS, the new US government automated student visa system, means that in order to issue the I-20 form, financial documents from the student must be provided (e.g. a bank account statement) proving that he/she has “enough readily available funds” to study/live in the US for the period covered by the I-20 “available from an identified and reliable financial source”. Please contact the US embassy or consulate for precise information.

Do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions regarding the visa. Please contact us through the following mail address:  team-ch [at] eurocentres [dot] com

Related links