Skip to main content

Country Selector

Questions & Booking

We'd be happy to help you further - contact us now!

Consultation hotline
Skype: eurocentres_sales

Send your questions using the contact form.

In-person consultation
Seestrasse 247
CH-8038 Zürich/Schweiz

Visa Information Peru

When travelling to Peru, a passport has to be valid for at least six more months after arrival in the country. Students from the EU and most other European countries, as well as students from the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, South Africa, South Korea can get a tourist visa (Tarjeta de Embarque) when entering the country. Tourist visas will be issued for up to 183 days.

Do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions regarding the visa. Please contact us through the following mail address:  team-ch [at] eurocentres [dot] com

Related links