Skip to main content

Country Selector

Questions & Booking

We'd be happy to help you further - contact us now!

Consultation hotline
Skype: eurocentres_sales

Send your questions using the contact form.

In-person consultation
Seestrasse 247
CH-8038 Zürich/Schweiz

Visa information New Zealand

Contact your nearest New Zealand Embassy or Consulate for visa information and/or visit the New Zealand Immigration Service (NZIS) for New Zealand requirements. We strongly recommend you check the information for your country. If you study one short course of up to 3 months you can do so on a Visitor Visa, if you are from a visa free country. If you plan to study for more than 3 months you will need a Student Visa. To get a Student Visa, you will need:

  1. Completed application form in English
  2. Valid Passport
  3. An Offer of Place from CCEL Auckland
  4. Proof you can cover expenses for your stay in New Zealand (guideline: NZD 1250 per month including accommodation)
  5. A guarantee of accommodation (if you are under 18)
  6. Evidence you have paid course fees
  7. A completed Medical and X-ray Certificate (for study of more than 6 months) if required – please check


And if on any interest:

Since January 2014, the New Zealand Government has authorised work-rights on Student Visas up to 20 hours-per week.. In order to have work-rights on their Student Visa, students must meet the following criteria:

  • Enroll in a Category One English Language School
  • Study a course of 14 weeks or longer

Do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions regarding the visa. Please contact us through the following mail address:  team-ch [at] eurocentres [dot] com