Skip to main content

Country Selector

Questions & Booking

We'd be happy to help you further - contact us now!

Consultation hotline
Skype: eurocentres_sales

Send your questions using the contact form.

In-person consultation
56 Eccleston Square
SW1V 1PH London/UK

Visa information Japan

Participants from countries other than the countries that have visa exemption arrangements with Japan require a Short-term Stay Visa (up to 90 days) (
Students needing a visa must fill out the Questionnaire for Students Needing a Visa on a separate sheet and send it to the school in order to get a Certificate of Enrolment. Students should contact the Japanese embassy or consulate for precise details of what they need in order to get a visa (
Our school Kanazawa is not in the category of schools which can issue a Certificate of Eligibility to apply for a Student Visa.

Do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions regarding the visa. Please contact us through the following mail address:  team-ch [at] eurocentres [dot] com