Skip to main content

Country Selector

Questions & Booking

We'd be happy to help you further - contact us now!

Consultation hotline
Skype: eurocentres_sales

Send your questions using the contact form.

In-person consultation
56 Eccleston Square
SW1V 1PH London/UK

Visa information France

Students from a European Union country or Switzerland need only a valid passport to come and study in France. 

Other course participants may require a visa when entering France. 

Students coming for a course up to 12 weeks can study on a tourist visa, but for a course from 13 weeks upward, students need to apply for a student visa

Students who want to apply on a student visa need to study a minimum of 20h per week, and therefore need to enrol on the Intensive 25 programme at Eurocentres. Students need to provide information about their accommodation in France. In homestay, the host family needs to provide an invitation letter, proof of residence and copy of passport. If the student is Under 18, the proof of public liability insurance needs to be provided as well as the Parental Consent Form (PCF) completed and signed by the parents or legal guardians. 

Most students are given tourist visa at the point of entry; however you will need to check with your nearest French Consulate whether you need to apply for the visa in your country or at the point of entry. You can also access for more information on visas.

Do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions regarding the visa. Please contact us through the following mail address:  team-ch [at] eurocentres [dot] com

Related links