Skip to main content

Country Selector

Questions & Booking

We'd be happy to help you further - contact us now!

Consultation hotline
Skype: eurocentres_sales

Send your questions using the contact form.

In-person consultation
Seestrasse 247
CH-8038 Zürich/Schweiz

Visa information China

To stay in China you need a visa (30 days), which can be extended twice, i.e. up to 90 days, while you are in Beijing. This can be obtained at the Chinese Embassy in your country. It is very important that you apply for a normal tourist visa (L-Visa); a student visa is not required for our courses. If you want to study longer than 90 days, you can apply for a cultural exchange visa (M-Visa) for which the school will provide you with an invitation letter (see Visa registration fee to pay). The visa granted is for 90 days with a double entry. After 90 days you have to leave China - for a neighbour country if you wish to - and on return you will be granted another 90 days.

Do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions regarding the visa. Please contact us through the following mail address:  team-ch [at] eurocentres [dot] com