Skip to main content

Country Selector

Questions & Booking

We'd be happy to help you further - contact us now!

Consultation hotline
Skype: eurocentres_sales

Send your questions using the contact form.

In-person consultation
Seestrasse 247
CH-8038 Zürich/Schweiz

Visa information Canada

Participants who plan to study in Canada for less than six months can do so on a simple Visitor (Tourist) visa. Eurocentres Canada requires all students studying 6 month or longer in any of their programs to have a Study Permit. All students are required to comply with Canadian Citizenship and Immigration laws and regulations.

Do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions regarding the visa. Please contact us through the following mail address:  team-ch [at] eurocentres [dot] com

Canada Map

Related links