We live in a world of responsibilities and have-to’s, which is why we often seek activities that do not derive from a sense of duty, but from a sense of wanting. The sayings are many, “first the tears and then the cakes”, “joy must be delayed in favour of sorrow” or simply “work before pleasure”. However, what if it were possible to mix the hard work with the more pleasurable aspects of life? Word is that, for those students who want to go abroad, but also need a language certificate to boost their CV, Eurocentres has got the right magic spell.
Hocus, Pocus, Career Focus
Meet Amber, a 23-year-old Physics undergraduate:
The many benefits of an IELTS exam course with Eurocentres:
- The International English Language Testing System enhances listening, speaking, reading and writing skills at an academic level.
- The IELTS language certificate is a prerequisite for universities in the USA, UK, South Africa, New Zealand and Australia.
- Eurocentres helps students with their university applications! We have partnerships with many universities in the mentioned countries!
- Classes allow only a maximum of 14 students –> personalized and focused training
- Profit from the unique Eurocentres Success System, hence from regular one-to-one coaching, infallible teaching with a focus on what students really need to learn for their job, and personalized timetables based on students’ preferences.
Lucky Amber! With an IELTS diploma, she not only holds the key to being admitted to English-speaking universities all over the world, but also possesses the skills to use English in both business contexts and everyday life. If you need another language diploma for your studies, like the TOEIC or TOEFL, then Eurocentres has got the best of solutions for you, too!
Meet Martin,19-year-old apprentice at a local bank:
The many benefits of a CAE exam course with Eurocentres:
- A solid basis for any job-related use of the English language (worldwide recognition by colleges and employers)
- The material used is solely based on examination material from Cambridge Assessment, the exams department of The University of Cambridge.
- Class focus on various categories: literature, multimedia, newspapers, social media, videos
- my.Eurocentres: Eurocentres’ very own online campus, on which students can find an infinity of services, such as, additional language and exam practice exercises and assignments from teachers, progress test scores and teacher feedback, communication tools, and information to plan outdoor social activities!
Moreover, by obtaining the CAE diploma, which is equivalent to a C1 level (according to the Common European Framework of Reference), Martin will more easily be admitted to many English-speaking universities in case he should decide to deepen his economics knowledge abroad. If you also find yourself in a similar situation as Martin, but with the need of another Cambridge exam, you can find all relevant information here: PET, FCE, CPE
Meet Elena, a 27 year-old insurance broker:
The many benefits of a DELF B2 exam course with Eurocentres:
- Eurocentres offers DELF B2 preparation courses in the beautiful cities of Paris, La Rochelle and Amboise.
- The DELF B2 is certified by the Ministry of Education in France, and therefore represents one of the classiest ways to master the French language by covering business language skills of a higher level.
- This certificate is recognized all over the world as one of the most important certificates of the French language.
- Eurocentres prepares its students by focusing on newsworthy topics, hence plunging its classes into current matters and training their ability to discuss topical questions.
All of the above, and so much more, can be done with Eurocentres. Keep in mind; Eurocentres students are happy students! Our long terms students below are living proof!
Should you want to read more about our students’ impressions of our schools, visit Trustpilot now – and all of your doubts, if you have any, will be washed away!