Become a Eurocentres Ambassador
This summer you will be given the chance to apply for the position of Eurocentres Ambassador.
- Minimum age 18
- Active on social media
- Passionate about writing and/or sharing content
- Available to travel abroad for 4 weeks by end 2017 to participate in a Eurocentres course
- Sharing texts/images/videos in English from your language study stay on Eurocentres channels and own social media at least 3x a week, hence at least 12x during the entirety of the stay:
- 4x of which must be blog posts (min. 1/2 page, max. 1 page)
- A language study stay of 4 weeks in San Diego, California
- Including a 4-week English course of your choice (subject to availability), 20-30 lessons per week
- and a host family (half-board stay) in a single room
- 2000$ for travel expenses, leisure activities and food
- Travel insurance
How to apply:
- Record yourself (video format) while you provide an answer in English to the following question:
- Why is it important to learn languages?
- You may use any creative way to do so (social media filters, photo editors etc.) as long as you answer the above-mentioned question.
- The clip cannot exceed the length of 2 minutes.
- The video is the only application needed.
- Applications can be submitted by latest June 22nd 2017
- Voting: Until 10th July 2017
- Judging: 11th July - 17th July
How to win?
The best 10 videos will enter the judging phase, in which Eurocentres will pick the worthy winner! Encourage your family, friends and colleagues to vote on your entry to get as many votes as possible.
By participating you accept the General Terms & Conditions.