Welcome to Eurocentres IELTS
Thank you for choosing Eurocentres, one of the largest IELTS test providers in Europe.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a four skills English language test established over 22 years ago. IELTS is jointly owned by British Council; IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment. IELTS scores are accepted by over 8000 recognising organisations and delivered in 900+ locations worldwide. In the last year, 2,000,000 people took the IELTS test.
IELTS Test Centre London Eltham
Situated on the royal grounds of Eltham Palace in South-East London, this newly-refurbished state-of-the art school opened in 2013 and provides a perfect environment for IELTS test dates.
Go to IELTS Test Centre London Eltham
IELTS Test Centre London Central
Just a few minutes’ walk from London Victoria station, this beautiful Georgian building was fully refurbished in 2013 and offers IELTS test dates at an exceptional premises in the heart of Central London.
Go to IELTS Test Centre London Central
IELTS Test Centre Brighton
In the centre of Brighton, just a few minutes’ walk from the train station and the beach, this small, friendly school offers IELTS test dates in a premium, professional test day environment.
Go to IELTS Test Centre Brighton
How to apply
- Click here to register
- Then send us: A valid copy of your passport showing the expiry date or your National ID card (EU Countries only), 2 passport-sized photos (you must not be wearing glasses in the photos)
- Payment (you can pay online by emailing us at ielts [at] eurocentres [dot] com to request a payment link, alternatively complete the payment form
or send a postal order payable to Eurocentres London Eltham (We do not accept cheques). Please note that you will need to email us your documents first before you can request the payment link. We will only confirm your booking once the payment has been taken successfully.
Post these to Eurocentres London Eltham, 70 Court Road, London SE9 5NP (we deal with applications for all venues) or scan and email them to us (ielts [at] eurocentres [dot] com) with 'Online Application' in the subject line.
You have up to 3 days (UK) and 7 days (rest of the world) to send us all of the documents once you have applied online.
- Download an IELTS Application Form by clicking here or contact us to ask us to send you a form
- Then send us: The completed Application Form (remember to sign the declaration on the back), 2 passport-sized photos (you must not be wearing glasses in the photos)
- Payment (complete the payment form or send a postal order- no cheques)
Post these to Eurocentres London Eltham 70 Court Road, London SE9 5NP (we deal with applications for all venues).
You can register and pay in person at any of our IELTS venues
Applications sent without all relevant information will be returned and your exam may be delayed. When we receive your application we will email you a confirmation letter together with a timetable. If you apply online or by post, your receipt will be given to you on the day of your exam.
At all of our UK schools (London Central, London Eltham, Brighton, Bournemouth & Cambridge) we offer full-time IELTS Preparation Courses, Monday-Friday throughout the year. Our IELTS Preparation Course offers a varied, comprehensive programme covering all of the skills you need to improve your exam performance.
- Start any Monday (except bank holidays). Please book at least one week in advance of your required start date.
- Study for 20, 25 or 30 lessons per week (1 lesson= 50 minutes)
- Enrol for 2-52 weeks
- Maximum 14 students per class
- Your level must be CEF B1 (intermediate) or above for you to join the course (to try our level test, click here)
- Click here for a sample timetable
Visa requirements: You must be a UK resident, EU or Swiss national or on a Student Visitors’ Visa to join this course. Due to UK Border Agency Regulations, we need to take a copy of your passport (inc. visa) on your first day before you can join the class. If you are on a General Student Visa, you must contact our enrolments department to apply: TeamLondon [at] eurocentres [dot] com