We connect you to Universities in the UK, Canada and USA!
Welcome to the exciting new programme for students wishing to continue into higher education, offered by Eurocentres. UNICENTRES is the Eurocentres brand for University Pathways and currently offers smooth and seamless progression to renowned universities in the UK, US and Canada.
UK - International Business Foundation Programme
In the UK you can progress to a range of Business undergraduate programmes at one of our 5 UK university partners.
- The UNICENTRES International Business Foundation programme provides you with the necessary academic requirements to progress to a range of business related courses at Sheffield Hallam University, Kingston University, London, Birmingham City University, Northumbria University or York St John University.*
- English study combined with Maths, Economics and Business Studies
- Conditional letter of Acceptance for selected courses at our partner universities (see brochure for more details)
- University/careers advisory service
- Plus if you progress to Sheffield Hallam University you will receive a bursary of £1,000
*For progression to one of our partner universities you must successful complete the Foundation with typically an overall minimum score of 55%. This will include an English level assessed by Eurocentres as equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or 6.5 depending on your chosen undergraduate course (with a minimum of 5.5 in each element).
Start dates, fees and key information
Course dates: 22nd September 2014 to 26th June 2015, 5th January 2015 to 21st August 2015, 28th September 2015 to 1st July 2016, 11th January 2016 to 19th August 2016
Fees (tuition only): £12,600 (for scholarship offers please contact us)
Progression to undergraduate study in the UK: Courses in: International Business, Marketing Communications & Advertising, Accounting & Finance, Business Information Technology, Human Resource Management, Economics & Finance, Marketing Management & Web Technologies, Travel and Tourism Management
Minimum age: 17
Minimum entry requirements: IELTS 4.5 (or equivalent) plus high school graduation (please ask for specific requirements for your country)